If you often think that you have to make some radical changes at home, then the following lines will be helpful for you. Check out our list of items that you should not keep at home anymore:
- Prefabricated plastic furniture – As much as you are comfortable and practical, you must agree that such furniture sometimes look like ‘glued’ to the overall decor of the house. Prefabricated plastic shelves are the ideal solution for temporary use. If you are living in a house rental, then you probably prefer them, because you (or the end of tenancy cleaners Kingston, for instance) are not going to experience any major difficulties in case you move out. But when it comes to the flat, in which you’re going to live from now on, you should avoid such decorations.
- Posters of favorite groups – If during the high school or college years you were a crazy fan of Aerosmith or Scorpions, then now it’s time to move on. If there is still somewhere in your house a poster on the wall, then you should get rid of it for good.
- Luminescent lamps – Such lamps are quite harmful for the eyes. Instead, pick a lamp with light bulbs that do not have direct contact with your eyes. So the rooms will be well lit, and you won’t feel tired when you watch TV, use your laptop or tablet, or read an interesting book.
- Leopard comforters – Leopard, tiger and zebra prints are not a good idea no matter how much expensive they are. Your covers must be gentle, elegant and fiery. Your rugs must be knobby as well. And of course – never skip the regular carpet cleaning Kingston!
- Plastic cutlery – Plastic cups, plates, forks and spoons, especially in different colours and patterns will not make good impression to the people who will visit you for homemade coffee or dinner.
- Artificial plants – You must agree that there is nothing more ridiculous in interior ideas than artificial flowers and plants. You can always choose something fresh. Even if you don’t know how to take care of potted plants, then when you go for a walk, you can gather some twigs and leaves and arrange them catchy and original. The result will be far more successful!
Well, if you want to make a positive reversal in your life, then start from your home – refresh it and see that you are actually prepared to cope with any challenges!