You want to spice up your interior, but without any significant changes and a lot of money? The best in this case is to change the flooring. Why not remove the heavy carpets and put something light instead, made from natural materials such as bamboo rug, for example? It is very appropriate, especially in the summer. Meet the main advantages of the bamboo rugs:
- Bamboo carpets are eco-friendly. That is really not a surprise, considering they are actually made of grass. The bamboo is a renewable source, which can be used many more times during a certain period, compared to the trees, used for making hardwood floors.
- Bamboo rugs are water resistant. That makes them more resistant to any kind of stains caused by spilled liquids.
- Bamboo carpets are really easy to be maintained. All you have to do is vacuum or sweep it regularly. You can damp it from time to time. It would be good to use special cleaning agent, designed for bamboo floors. If you don’t know how to choose one, then you may ask your professional carpet cleaners London.
- Bamboo floors are made from natural material. And you know – nowadays, in the era of technologies, more and more people have started seeking the nature. What is more, having a bamboo carpet is a good way to show your individuality and personal taste. You can use that rug as an accent in the room, furnished in the fashionable ethnic style, for instance.
- When it comes to durability, you should know that there are certain types of bamboo flooring (not all, of course) that can be extremely hard, durable and strong. They may be the best choice for you if you want to have a carpet that is natural and tough at the same time. Not to mention that if you are living in a house rental, then such rugs will not hamper either your moving out or your end of tenancy cleaning London.
- Last but not least, let’s talk about prices. The bamboo floors usually cost as much as any other type of hardwood flooring. So, there is nothing to worry about in terms of prices.
By the passage of time, your bamboo carpets may get scratched or discoloured. You should sand them and after you are done, you will see how your rug will be more beautiful and impressive than ever!