If your pets are budgies you want them to be happy, right? So, you should provide them enough space for life and movement. So, buy the biggest possible cage. They will feel more comfortable. For budgies direct contact with owners is very important, so be sure to put their cage at a higher level, best in the living room where the whole family gathers. If you do not want them to wake you up early in the morning, in the evening cover the cage with a thin sheet. Here are more details:
- It is important to feed your parrots with balanced food. In pet shops there is diverse enough food for budgies, enriched with vitamins and minerals. From time to time also give them pieces of fruit and vegetables.
- In natural conditions, these birds fly long distances daily in search of food and water. Imagine, then, how they live caged until the end of their days. You can at least let them fly freely around the room. However your professional cleaners London will have to clean after that. With little effort you may teach them to enter at night in the cage.
- The behavior of your pets. Males eat plenty, drink more water, they are more active and sing more. They woo intensively the female, but only if they like her. Their love dance represents shaking of the head. Male birds also navigate flawlessly in the room, they are more communicative. Female budgies are more suspicious, more slowly befriend and are quieter than male. They have a bad orientation in the room, so do not wonder if they are bumping into things, furniture and walls.
- How to teach them to speak. Budgies begin to imitate human speech only if they have no buddy and are quite young (the ninth month). The explanation for their speech is simply because they are social animals, they emulate those with whom they live. If they have self-similar company, they will communicate with one another and have no need to imitate you. Even if there are all these conditions, however, you have to deal daily with the parrot to teach him to talk.
- Health care. Watch your budgie – if it’s healthy, it will sit firmly fastened to the perch, it will be fresh, it will eat food and drink water. Any other behavior is a sign of disease. Take the bird to the vet immediately if you notice that it has no appetite. Once a week, clean the cage. You can entrust this task to your domestic cleaning experts London too.
Are you ready to get yourself a pair of budgies?