The kitchen is, without a doubt, one of the most used areas in every household. So it makes sense to organize your kitchen in such way that it would be easier to use on everyday basis. In this article, you can see some really useful tips on how to organize your kitchen drawers in the best way possible.
- Empty all drawers and see what is in there. Undoubtedly, there will be some items you rarely use. Practice the “six months rule”. Put all the items you haven’t used for the past six months in the very top drawer. Just don’t forget about them when it’s time to do end of tenancy cleaning Lodnon.
- Organize your kitchen objects by groups. Group objects with similar purpose, shape and sizes. Sort all the pans together in the corner and place the baking items at the other corner.
- Organize your cabinets. Once you have grouped all the items by their purpose you can decide where they should go. Of course, all the items you use the most should be stored into the nearest, easy to reach drawers.
- Use clear plastic containers for the small items. Smallest objects are easy to lose in the mess. The best way is to buy clear containers so you can easily see what is inside or you can just put labels.
- You can use a magazine holder for your cutting boards. This way you can save money for buying a new cutting board holder. Use the saved money to book for that carpet cleaning London you constantly reschedule.
- Use drawer dividers. Drawer dividers are great to organize your kitchen in no time.
With these simple and yet very effective drawer storage techniques, you will organize your kitchen in not time. Store the stuff you rarely use in the top drawers and once you are done you will see that the lack of space solution does not require much time or efforts.