Almost every third employee spends the greatest part of his day in dusty and messy office place. What about you? Look around your office area, what do you see? Is there dust on your desk, are there all the files ordered at their places? If you’re not satisfied from what you just found out, it’s about time to change the situation.
Here below, you will find some compelling reasons to work in a hygienic area, where neatness and tidiness reign:
– First of all, your concentration is influenced by the surrounding environment. If there is filth and clutter around you, how would you focus on your duties? You will breathe contaminated air which is already dangerous for your health. Allergies and disease may be spread, so don’t underestimate purity of indoor air! So, your safety is the first undisputed proof, that office place must be impeccable when it comes to cleanliness.
– What about all the incoming clients and business partners, visiting your office every day? Don’t forget that they will notice your hazy windows, your filthy carpets and your dusty desks. Is this the visiting card you really want for your business? Remember, that trust is something, that you win very slowly and you can lose it in less than a minute.
– Motivated employees – this is something that every manager wants. Order and cleanliness contribute on motivation and desire for better performance. Better results lead to higher productivity. You know that we talk about money here, right?
– Office cleaning may be provided by the local professional company or by a single cleaning lady, the choice is yours. It depends on the vastness of your office area and its level of contamination.
– Improve the hygiene maintenance at your workplace and act like a responsible and provident manager. Be sure that your workers will appreciate that. They will pay you back with higher results and this is just great, right?