Nothing taste better than a home grilled meat. This is the time when you stay at home with your family and prepare delicious homemade food. The only thing you will hate about your barbecue is that it accumulates a lot of burned grease over time. Of course, the best way to keep your barbecue spotless is to clean it before and after every single cooking, but let’s admit it, who has time for this. Well, if you are one of these people who wait until the grill gets super dirty here are some useful barbecue grill cleaning tips you can use.
- Try to maintain the grill clean. If the barbecue grates are dirty or the black char from previous cooking is still there, it may not just make your food taste bad but it also contain toxins that cause cancer.
- Do not use wire brushes to clean the grates. Wire brushes get rusty and some of their bristles may fall down and end up on your steak. Instead of steel brush, you can use a metal scraper or putty knife to scrape the burned grease out of the barbecue grates. Just ask your domestic cleaners Fulham they know all about that.
- Soak the barbecue grates. Well, this is what the professional oven cleaners Wimbledon do to get rid of the burned fats. Just remove the grates of soak them into a container filled with hot soapy water for an hour. Then remove the grates and scrape them with the metal scraper.
- Cleaning the barbecue with vinegar. This is another excellent vinegar application. All you need is a 50/50 solution of vinegar and warm water and a spray bottle. Spray the solution on the grill, wait for about 10 minutes, and then just scrub the residue.
- So which one is more difficult, what do you think? Sanitising the barbecue grill or thorough office cleaning?
Remember that keeping your barbecue grill in spotless condition will guarantee you delicious grilled food every time you want it.