Be careful when you buy seemingly safe food for consumption. You should know that some of them do not carry any health benefits, while others are toxic because of the content of hazardous chemicals. These foods have a useful alternative, but the truth is that most people have no idea that some foods are devoid of nutrient content, while others are hazardous to health. Substances in these products should not be administered to a human. Check out these 2 foods:
- Мicrowave popcorn with butter. These popcorn contain diacetyl substance, which is used as a flavor imitation of butter. Diacetyl is toxic chemical that can cause damage to the lung. Once the experts have proven the toxicity of this chemical, companies for the production of microwave popcorn started to replace it with its similar additives. Tests show, however, that after a while the additives are again converted to diacetyl, which influences damaging to the human organism. The safest solution if you eat popcorn, is to prepare them alone. It takes a little longer, but at least you are sure that you will eat real butter. We’ve all heard about kind domestic cleaners London who prepare popcorn for their clients. You may be also lucky.
- White Chocolate. Unlike milk and dark chocolate in the white there are no benefits to human health. Experts say that many people are lured by the fact that chocolate is helpful, but they forget that white chocolate does not contain cocoa – an important ingredient having health benefits for the body. White chocolate, however in most cases contains 27% palm oil, which is the enemy of slender figure and a healthy lifestyle. It is deposited on the walls of blood vessels and clog them. This blockage causes increased blood pressure and increased risk of heart attack. White chocolate contains 50 percent of white sugar, which is 3 times more than in milk and 8 times more than in dark chocolate. White sugar is one of the main culprits for gaining weight and overweight. Even your London upholstery cleaning experts know that.
If you really love these two harmful foods, at least decrease their consumption to minimum.
- Get rid of all pesticides and poisons in your home
- 10 methods to raise a spoiled kid – see what NOT to do! Part 2
- Check out these 5 natural household deodorizers!
- 3 efficient methods to curb sugar cravings
- Diet at your workplace – is it possible?
- Washing powder or liquid detergent – which is better for your laundry