Cleaning the house is an overwhelming job. A good housewife usually alone copes with everything, starting with clothes, through the phones and get to pet. How often to repeat the cleaning of the objects of everyday life? Check out more information:
- Linen. We should change the sheets at least once a week. When a person sleeps, there are removed skin cells that fall on the sheets when you are sweating. All this attracts dust mites, which can cause asthma, rhinitis, eczema. Your rugs also gather numerous bacteria, so professional carpet cleaning services Ealing are recommended from time to time.
- Pillows. Pillows should be washed at least four times a year. They absorb sweat while being in a comfortable habitat for a range of dangerous bacteria and mites. Experts have found that up to one third of the weight of the cushion is made up of dead and alive mites, their excrement, dead skin cells. Experts advise pillows to be washed in at least 60 degrees. Thus unwanted microorganisms will be removed.
- Mobile phones. You daily touch your phone at least 150 times. US researchers recently proved that every phone has a minimum of 7000 species of bacteria. Some are safe, but there are those that can take us directly to the hospital. Heating phone provides a wonderful environment for bacteria. Experts advise to clean your mobile devices with antibacterial cloth at least once a day. Ask your end of tenancy cleaners Chelsea what do they think.
- Beds. Beds at home should be cleaned at least twice a year. Again, the main problem here are mites. It has been found that their feces accumulating on the mattress, lead to allergies and fungi and molds, which also grow in mattresses, and cause allergic reactions.
- Jeans. The jeans should be washed after every fifth dressing. Leading designers claim that this way you will keep their color and strength for the longest time. Other experts advise to wash them with cold water and even to be put in the refrigerator overnight to kill any bacteria.
- Pyjamas. They must be washed after two times of dressing. The reason is obvious, having regard to the aforementioned sheets and mattresses.
Well, what do you think? Did you find some mistakes you make with washing your clothes and home items?