End of Tenancy Cleaning in SW19 Wimbledon
Our professional end of tenancy cleaning is a simple and affordable solution for every tenant in SW19 Wimbledon! Made to revive the hygiene and neatness in the property, this convenient service covers the contemporary standards for healthy sanitising and ideal living environment. Paying attention on the little details, our mobile teams of experienced cleaners restore home snugness with a strong devotion to cleanliness, purity and wellness.
If this is what you are looking for you have come to the right place in Wimbledon! Nice and Clean London offers reliable end of tenancy cleaning in the SW19 district which is budget-friendly and eco-friendly. The procedure is implemented with two more models for action – landlord’s requirements and tenant’s demands! Individual recommendations and specific clauses from the lease contract are taken into consideration too. Deep, thorough and top-to-bottom washing operation gives full guarantee for the final results. The inventory check in SW19 Wimbledon always goes smoothly and the tenancy deposit is always back in the customer’s pocket!
Contact us on 020 3026 6227 and arrange your appointment for professional end of lease cleaning!
In case of any accidental omissions, the operation in Wimbledon is repeated without extra payment. Customers have 48 hours to contact us and we will redo the procedure one more time free of charge!
Our supervisors and cleaners are 24 hours available on the cleaning hotline 020 3026 6227, via e-mail, online booking or live chat! Visitations in advance are also provided, if it is necessary and we can answer your questions or debunk your worries about the sanitising procedure! Count on speedy property restoration, green approach into disinfection and strict observance of your personal instructions and guidelines! Nice and Clean London ensures optimal and faultless end of lease disinfecting with the following exemplary checklist:
- General sanitising actions – hoovering and mopping the floors and the stairs; tidying up; dusting and polishing – windows, worktops, hard surfaces, mirrors and showcases! Cabinets, wardrobes and shelves are wiped both – from the inside and from the outside.
- Kitchen – extreme care in degreasing, stain removal; sweeping and scrubbing the floor, appliances and gadgets washing – fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher; cobweb removal and refreshing the sink, taps, plots and windows.
- Bathroom and toilet – absolute and total disinfection from top to the bottom. The disinfecting actions include toilet sterilising; descaling the sink, tiles, bathtub, shower and handles. Cabinets are polished, windows and mirrors are wiped.
Hurry up and get your free quote on 020 3026 6227. Prices are cheap and attractive. Take the advantage of the exclusive offer to get 50% discount of carpet cleaning in SW19 Wimbledon, if you order both services!
End of Tenancy Cleaning
- One bedroom flat from £130.00
- Two bedroom flat from £155.00
- Two bedroom house from £173.00
- Three bedroom flat from £180.00
- Three bedroom house from £230.00
- Four bedroom house from £260.00
- Five bedroom house from £280.00
End of Tenancy and Carpet Cleaning*
- One bedroom flat with carpets from £175.00
- Two bedroom flat with carpets from £200.00
- Two bedroom house with carpets from £220.00
- Three bedroom flat with carpets from £235.00
- Three bedroom house with carpets from £310.00
- Four bedroom house with carpets from £350.00
- Five bedroom house with carpets from £380.00
* please note when you book End of Tenancy together with Hot Steam Carpet cleaning, you get 50% off the regular carpet cleaning price.
* Minimum charge applies.
Read more about our regular domestic cleaning!
Your lovely kitchen pantry needs some maintenance, too!
Entering a stylish and polished to brilliance kitchen makes a really nice impression. Everything seems in a great order and there is no single stain on the surfaces. Even the floors shine bright like a diamond and it feels like no one cooks here. Though, you observe a carefully prepared dinner with healthy products on a table that will be soon quickly cleared up. All of this sound like a dream and probably it is. We believe that even this kitchen might suffer from some dirty problem. What about the pantry? We are used to keep there everything and we are not used to cleanse it all. However, your lovely kitchen pantry needs some maintenance, too:
Grab the trash can and rearrange the objects in the pantry. Start emptying the shelves by...
read more from our blog>>
- "Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how pleased I was with yesterday's clean. She did a fantastic job!" - Jeanne O'Mara , SW19 Wimbledon
- "I was very impressed with the thoroughness, will certainly recommend to my friends." - Robert Greenwood , SW19 Wimbledon
- "I've never thought that my old carpet could look so clean again and smell so fresh! " - Dominic , SW19 Wimbledon
- "I booked upholstery cleaning for my armchairs and am now using your regular service - thank you for all!" - Susan , SW19 Wimbledon