One Off Cleaning in BR1 Bromley
Every single household in Bromley BR1 needs some more comprehensive sanitising from time to time. No matter how often you perform the regular household chores, such as dusting the shelves, mopping the floors and hoovering the carpets, your sweet home must be deeply disinfected every once in a while. If you are ready for objection, just think a little bit and remember how resistant and numerous microbes are. They can survive the normal sterilising with ease. Actually it’s unnecessary to describe the countless mischiefs of bacteria - you know very well that low level of hygiene causes allergies and disease.
Nice and Clean London is here in the BR1 district to make you a wonderful offer - professional one off cleaning. This convenient and reliable service is exactly what you need when seasons change or when you prepare your home for awaited and very special event. No matter the occasion - every time you find your living area messy and dirty, you can invite us for a comprehensive purge. You will feel great in your thoroughly sanitised domestic environment. The positive change will improve your mood, you will be energetic and optimistic.
Contact our friendly customer care representatives on 020 3026 6227 and request our flexible one off cleaning in Bromley! Just trust us and meet the flawless cleanliness and the incredible refreshment!
Warriors of neatness! Ready, get set, go!
Thanks to our experienced employees you are guaranteed to receive marvelous final results which will satisfy even the biggest perfectionists among you. Besides the normal sanitising tasks, our expert team will comply with your individual demandings. Just decide when you will need our convenient service, whether you prefer monthly visitations or more frequent cleaning sessions. Don’t put up with dirt , dust and bacteria! There is an affordable solution which will change your everyday life. Neatness and order affect your feelings, there’s no doubt about that.
Get yourself our thorough one off cleaning in Bromley BR1 just by a quick phone call on 020 3026 6227! Ask about everything you need to know and get all the answers!
Shiny home for an inflow of positive energy and family happiness!
Look what you get at cheap and competitive rates:
- Thorough disinfecting session, consisting of efficient set of sanitising procedures - dusting, mopping, scrubbing, wiping.
- Flexible cleaning operation when it comes to necessary supplies (yours or ours), duration and frequency. The cleaning continues as many hours as you wish and you will be visited as frequently as you want.
- We apply the most modern disinfecting techniques, complied with the existing standards.
- Your individual preferences are also taken into consideration.
- Degreasing and effacing of dirty kitchen appliances; polishing the pieces of furniture; hoovering carpets and rugs; refreshment of upholstery, etc.
- In toilet and bathroom, some special sanitising procedures will be accomplished. In these premises bacteria abound, so our experts will disinfect thoroughly every corner.
When it comes to health and safety, you don’t have to make any compromises. Just choose the flawless cleanliness and the spotless finish, provided by Nice and Clean London!
Book our flexible and convenient one off cleaning in Bromley BR1 by contacting us on 020 3026 6227!
One off cleaning prices:
- £12 per cleaner per hour with your equipment and cleansers. Minimum four hours of cleaning.
- £14 per cleaner per hour with our equipment and cleansers. Minimum six hours of cleaning.
When the end of your lease approaches the right solution is our End of Tenancy Cleaning!
5 places that need daily disinfection
- "Aneta was great, hard working and did a great job." - Annie Ellis , BR1 Bromley
- "We've different services provided by you and we know we can count on you to do a superb job every time." - Marina , BR1 Bromley
- "My windows are shiny and spotless again! I am really pleased with the result and will use your services again in the future." - Mr.Bentley , BR1 Bromley
- "I was extremely pleased with the service and would like to use Danka again on a regular basis." - Susan Brooksbank , BR1 Bromley