Cleaning your upholstery can be challenging as a lot of aspects should be taken into consideration – the material of your sofa, the origin of the speck, is it a fresh or a set stain, figuring out the right method to a successful removal. However, there`s not always a stained area that should be taken care of – sometimes the general condition of the upholstered furniture is poor and it needs a refreshment. Performing this cleaning session by yourself doesn't guarantee an efficient outcome – you can easily damage the fabrics or worsen the condition by spreading the stain further. Nice and Clean London has a better solution for you – our convenient and affordable upholstery cleaning services will bring back the good looks of your sofas, stools and armchairs. It is much cheaper to book a professional upholstery cleaning in London than buying new furniture – take advantage of our services and enjoy your sofa few more years! Our services are delivered on site and come with a price that can fit to the budget of every family!
Call us on 020 3026 6227 and get yourself a free quote for our affordable and reliable London upholstery cleaning service! Save precious time and efforts!
Upholstery Cleaning Methods
Watch this video! That is the way our London cleaning professionals bring back the flawless appearance to your stained carpets and upholstery. Each of our reliable cleaners has undergone a comprehensive training and vetting procedure and are capable of cleaning your home to brilliance. Combining the knowledge and competence of our cleaners with a modern steam-and-extract machine is the secret of our success. This method is suitable for regular fabrics, such as synthetics. You should know that the detergents and techniques we use are safe and eco-friendly and do not present a hazard for you and your loved ones. This cleaning session is extremely efficient and the final results are stunning.
Read more details about our high-class London upholstery cleaning service below:
- Steam-heat extraction method - as mentioned above, this cleaning system is applied on regular fabrics such as synthetics. Our modern machinery uses the great power of hot steam to fight the accumulated dirtiness and germs. Hot water and special cleanser are injected in the fabric and immediately vacuumed back, extracting the filth, loosened by this efficient solution. This modern and very successful technology solves the problem with stains, dirt, bacteria and even pollens. As a result your upholstery is left in impeccable condition - fresh and deeply disinfected.
- Upholstery dry cleaning method - this no-moisture cleaning system is recommended for delicate and natural fabrics, such as wool, silk, linen, cotton, velvet, chenille, suede, jute. Our expert London upholstery cleaners apply special, biodegradable, dry compound. This detergent is rubbed into the fabric with the help of modern equipment. An instant chemical reaction is provoked and thanks to the great sanitising properties of the compound dirt is loosened. Right after the final hoovering the water-sensitive upholstery remains deeply sanitised and refreshed.
- Hot News! Scotchgard Protector is now available - extend the impeccable condition of your upholstered furniture. No matter if you have sofa, armchair, stool or a set of dining chairs, applying this additional protective layer is recommended in order to preserve the fresh looks of your upholstery for longer.
Call Nice and Clean London on 020 3026 6227 and schedule an appointment now! Our helpful assistants will be happy to give you further information about the London upholstery cleaning services we provide!
Steam Cleaning Prices:
- A two-seater sofa £25.00
- A three-seater sofa £37.00
Dry Cleaning Prices:
- A two-seater sofa £55.00
- A three-seater sofa £83.00
Curtains and mattresses are often neglected by housekeepers, but you don't have to make the same mistake. Request our reliable curtain and mattress cleaning for your sweet home!